Radio and TV Archive Information
Aiming for the hearts of women
- Cradle My Heart Today a short radio feature provides a daily dose of truth and inspiration to choose and defend life in our families, our churches, and our world by sharing stories reflecting faith in Jesus Christ to redeem us after unintended pregnancy or abortion. Now airing on over 800 outlets–find a station near you, or browse our stories here
- The book Cradle My Heart, Finding God’s Love After Abortion tells the stories of people who encountered Jesus and walked away healed. The Bible accounts are vividly rendered as portraits of hope. In addition, the women whose stories appear here represent the many challenges to spiritual growth after abortion. They too represent illustrations of the healing mercy of Jesus Christ which is so real in our world today. He is the way, the truth and the life to help us out of the pain of abortion and into a new life now.
- Cradle My Heart Radio, a weekly radio broadcast and podcast aired live from 2012-2018, featuring stories of pregnancy decisions as well as insight from leading pro-life voices.
Meeting Real Needs
Heartfelt authenticity and vulnerability creates a warm connection, as we join you in the conversations of our lives with challenging truths about our roles as mothers, grandmothers, and friends in faith. In our programs, listeners receive:
• Spiritual truths to encourage them to stand for life and heal abortion’s grief
• Relatable and relevant principles to understand the life issue in practical terms
• Equipping to engage and change the culture for life
Award-Winning Host – My faith and life experience unveil the spiritual impact of abortion on the women and men who choose it—as well as the hope available to make a better choice. My story and voice have been featured on many national radio and television outlets, I was inducted into the Minnesota Broadcasting Hall of Fame in 2013 for my work while known as Kim Jeffries (KS95, WCCO Radio and TV, and KTIS).
My book Cradle My Heart, Finding God’s Love After Abortion won First Place at the 2010 Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference, is an Amazon #1 bestseller, and was a Finalist for the Evangelical Christian Press Association’s Book of the Year in 2013, and features a Foreword by Ruth Graham. I believe these awards reflect how redemption in our Lord Jesus Christ resonates in readers’ hearts–using our worst, even fatal mistakes for his greatest glory.
I currently serve as Coordinator of Abortion Recovery Support, a ministry of Fayette Pregnancy Resource Center, located near my home in Peachtree City, GA. I also continue teach pro-life apologetics and to write and speak on the overcoming the many challenges abortion presents. I’m a Cast Member of Life is Best, a 13-part series featuring leading voices on the life issue today. LifeSiteNews featured my story here. For more on my background and bio, visit kimketola.com.
Fun fact: my profile pic is by David Carr of Third Day.
Organization: Cradle My Heart Productions is a 501 c 3 non-profit organization, and a Bronze Level member of Guidestar. For more information visit here.
Mission: Broadcasting hope to those impacted by unintended pregnancy decisions.
Vision: Saving lives and healing hearts after abortion one story at a time.
Values: We define success as reaching as broad an audience as possible with the message of the value of every single individual human life and the redemptive power of God’s love. Because unintended pregnancy and abortion are problems which often unfold in isolation, radio is an ideal medium to reach women and men in their time of need with a message of encouragement and hope in Jesus Christ. Children are a gift from God and worthy of protection at every stage of development regardless of the circumstances of their conception. Abortion is the intentional act of destroying an innocent human life, therefore it is morally wrong.
Read or download our full Statement of Faith here.
Partner With Us!
Cradle My Heart relies on the generosity of God’s people. Your ongoing, tax-deductible monthly gifts allow Cradle My Heart to reach millions of people with real hope and healing. We cannot do this without your support. Thank you for your trust.