Aiming for the hearts of women
- Cradle My Heart Today provides a daily dose of truth and inspiration to choose and defend life in our families, our churches, and our world by sharing stories reflecting faith in Jesus Christ to redeem us after unintended pregnancy or abortion. Now airing on over 600 outlets–find a station near you.
- Cradle My Heart Radio is a weekly opportunity to connect with others in a live interactive hour-long format, as together we are finding God’s love–especially during unintended pregnancy and after abortion.
Meeting Real Needs
Heartfelt authenticity and vulnerability creates a warm connection, as we join you in the conversations of our lives with challenging truths about our roles as mothers, grandmothers, and friends in faith. In our programs, listeners receive:
• Spiritual truths to encourage them to stand for life and heal abortion’s grief
• Relatable and relevant principles to understand the life issue in practical terms
• Equipping to engage and change the culture for life
Award-Winning Host – My faith and life experience unveil the spiritual impact of abortion on the women and men who choose it—as well as the hope available to make a better choice. My story and voice have been featured on many national radio and television outlets, I was inducted into the Minnesota Broadcasting Hall of Fame in 2013 for my work while known as Kim Jeffries (KS95, WCCO Radio and TV, and KTIS).
My book Cradle My Heart, Finding God’s Love After Abortion won First Place at the 2010 Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference, is an Amazon #1 bestseller, and was a Finalist for the Evangelical Christian Press Association’s Book of the Year in 2013, and features a Foreword by Ruth Graham. I believe these awards reflect how redemption in our Lord Jesus Christ resonates in readers’ hearts–using our worst, even fatal mistakes for his greatest glory.
I teach pro-life apologetics in pregnancy centers and Christian colleges and high schools in partnership with Scott Klusendorf’s Life Training Institute. I’m a Cast Member of Life is Best, a 13-part series featuring leading voices on the life issue today. LifeSiteNews featured my story here. For more on my background and bio, visit kimketola.com.
Fun fact: my profile pic is by David Carr of Third Day.
Cradle My Heart Radio with Kim Ketola Listen Live Sundays 9 pm ET | 8 pm CT | 7 pm MT | 6 pm PT
Listen live online Sunday evenings via streaming audio at myfaithradio.com. Just click the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen, or the green Listen Live button. Or listen on the mobile app–download here.
- KTIS Minneapolis — 90.7 FM | AM900 | 98.5 HD signal 2 KTIS
- Duluth — 90.5FM KDNI
- Fargo — AM1200 KFNW
- Sioux Falls — AM1270 KNWC
- Waterloo — 93.1 FM | AM1090 KNWS
- Madison — 104.7FM | AM1190 WNWC
- Hartford — 94.1 FM | AM 1290 WNWW
- Online, Faith Radio App — download available
- Upper Sandusky, OH, WXML 90.1 FM
- Marion, OH, WXMF 91.9FM
- Sycamore, OH, WXMW 89.3FM
- International Falls, MN KXBR-FM
Call in live Sundays to Cradle My Heart Radio at 1-800-811-3003 during our open phones from 9:30-10 pm ET Sundays on our Faith Radio affiliates. Send a question by email to email@example.com before air time. Please let me know if you prefer to remain anonymous or receive an answer off-the-air. Listen on your phone via tunein here, or podcast on iTunes and archived here.
PLEASE NOTE For all callers: Your private information will remain private. If you also don’t want to be identified by your voice when calling in live or leaving a message, please just let us know. We understand and work hard to guard your privacy. You can also get in touch by sending your question or comment via email to Kim at kimketola.com or twitter @kimketola. Same rules apply. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Join the Conversation ~ Call 1-800-811-3003 live and 24/7 via voicemail
Organization: Cradle My Heart Productions is a Bronze Level member of Guidestar. For more information visit here.
Mission: Cradle My Heart Productions, Inc. is a 501 c 3 non-profit organization which exists to effectively answer the public health crisis of abortion through education and excellence in communications.
Vision: Saving lives and healing hearts after abortion one story at a time.
Values: We define success as reaching as broad an audience as possible with the message of the value of every single individual human life and the redemptive power of God’s love. Because unintended pregnancy and abortion are problems which often unfold in isolation, radio is an ideal medium to reach women and men in their time of need with a message of encouragement and hope in Jesus Christ. Children are a gift from God and worthy of protection at every stage of development regardless of the circumstances of their conception. Abortion is the intentional act of destroying an innocent human life, therefore it is morally wrong.
Cradle My Heart Productions, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit organization. With a gift of any size you can help us more than triple our impact beyond the current roster of stations airing our weekly program. Simply use the secure link below to donate. Many, many thanks!